Tuesday 26 January 2010

Set Design - For Archetypal monster




Evaluation....

Designing characters and using a pencil to bring still images to life is not a strong point of my creative techniques. Struggled to see the potential and benefit of undergoing this sort of a creative process as i have never had an interest in drawing.
The idea i feel would have benefited from being a little bit more ambiguous.
The images i would aspire to created would have far succeeded my drawing abilities and my patience for this medium.
My set also lacked as the threads through from designing the actual character were taken in the same light.
I did not enjoy this process and conceptualization in this 'genre' of illustration leaves me feeling like i have a simple lack of creativity,
If there is a similar project in the future i would consider delegating tasks that i cannot compete to people with the correct intellectual asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment