Thursday 25 November 2010

Location / Health + safety / risk assesment / Team roles

As i plan on filming the sky over an extended period of time. I need somewhere that is secure as the camera will be on display.
I will need to be able to keep a close eye on it.
I think i will try to get the footage out the back of my house. Its a locked car park, secure and open enough to get a clear shot of a lot of sky.
The other implication is the weather. I am going to have to be able to react to the rapidly changing weather. So my schedule is a floating one. I need blue skies and defined cloud coverage.

As this is at most a 2 man shoot, (purely to take turns watching the camera) The risks and health and safety issues are minimal.
The location also adds to this being made simple.

It will be cold so warm clothing is essential, keep moving to keep circulation going, dont stare at the sun..
Risk assessment is minimal. Keep a close eye on the equipment at all times.

Team Roles.

Will is going to be doing some 3dVFX as well as helping me edit and complete motion graphics.
Ken is going to be my art director, cinematographer and aid me with the concept art.
I will be editing VFX and i suppose producer, although all of us will have contributed to that title.
It will hopefully be an interactive process and i can rely on both ken and wills skills as designers and practitioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment